Warm Winter Greetings

måndag 19 december 2016

Hello there crafters!
For todays post I have created another Winter/Christmas card, it may be the last before the holiday, but you never know...:)
I used a piece of old leftover paper as a base background, and some blue Distress ink, a "Snowfall" stencil from Hot Off The Press and a distress tool gave me the snowflakes background. Next I used the "Winter Warmth" stamp set together with the coordinating dies from My Favourite Things. I added some foam tape behind the pieces. The sentiment is from K-designs. I added a punched out glitter snowflake and finished off with a few sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I know everyone has busy days right now.
Hugs, Birgit

Entered challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Christmas for Your Love + a Sentiment
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
52 Christmas Card Throwdown - Pick a previous 2016 challenge "May -16: Dies and/or Punches"
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - Cute or Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Snowflakes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

Furrbster sa...

A fun wintery card!

Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

*Vicki* sa...

Really fun wintry style design!! I love all of the images on your snowflake background! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Carla's Cards sa...

A fun card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS