Birthday Card For A Kid

måndag 5 oktober 2015

Hey there!
It´s Monday and I´m dropping in this chilly autumn day to share a birthday card to a child I´ve created with the wonderful cat from Samis Stamps and You Do glitter papers. I think all kids love animals ... especially cats and dogs:)


I started with coloring up the image and also the ballons from the Mama Elephant-Up And Away set which I then cut out with the matching dies. The card base is cut with one Large Frames die No 160027 from Go Create. Next I gold heat embossed the sentiment stamped with some mini stamps from Heidi Swapp and I also cut out the cake from the patterned paper. To finish of my card after layering I added a few sequins for extra bling.
Okay, that´s all for me. Wishing you all a good week ahead!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up this card to the following challenges:
Chocolate,Coffee&Cards - Animals
As You Like It - Sweet or Savoury (sweet...it must be on a birthday)
Make My Monday - Cats-big or small
Little Miss Muffet - Bingo (Dies, Sentiment,Glitter)
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Wags´n Whiskers - Use a Die Cut
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

7 kommentarer:

Amy Cohen sa...

Beautiful coloring- love the card layout too. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Amy-DT

Sharla sa...

Love the detail on the cat and your coloring, cute image and design! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Bingo challenge! :)

nnalorac sa...

Super cute card, fab image and design. Thanks for sharing over on AYLI. Carol xx

Zw@@n sa...

Wow, this card is stunning. I love the shape and the images. Thanks for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

AO Creations sa...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Rae Ann sa...

Such a great idea to use the cake from the background paper! Love the shape of the card.

Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

Unknown sa...

Your card is so sweet! I love the image and all of the details. Thank you for joining our challenge at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS