A Deer Surprise

onsdag 28 oktober 2015

Hello and welcome!
I hope you all have a good week so far, and that you also get some crafting done. I myself have amused me by making a new card with Cecilia Wikings lovely reindeer stamps, I really love them.


I colored the image with Copics and cut it out, then I created the background using Distress inks, a stencil and and an old spruce stamp. The snow is cut out with Mama Elephant border dies and on top I added some 3D snow.


I also stamped and cut out the trees in front with Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Joy stamp/die set. I finished of by splattering over some white color for a snowing look. You do not see it, but the card sparkles very beautifully and the package is shining because I gave it a layer glossy accents too.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs, Birgit

I´m linking up with the following challenges:
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
Clear It Out - Theme: Halloween or Christmas Cards Stash: Die cuts
Penny´s Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - V is for Very Cute
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

9 kommentarer:

Michelle sa...

A stunning card Birgit - lovely layout - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Kim Kutie sa...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.

Teresa Kline sa...

hello Birgit! wow, this is darlin...so cute and so much to look at...fun card! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

stop by my blog and comment for a chance at winning my giveaway for world kindness day
http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-best-day-ever.html

sparkle & shine *~*

Unknown sa...

Hi Birgit, I love your fun Christmas card, the reindeer is just too cute and you have created a fabulous background. Thank you so much for sharing with us in our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we would love to see you again. Jennifer DT member xx

Barbara sa...

What a wonderful card! Love it!

Helen sa...

Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x

SewPaperPaint sa...

This is definitely Very cute! Love this to pieces!

Zw@@n sa...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. I love that reindeer and landscape you've created. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

Helen sa...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS