Gift Box

onsdag 13 maj 2015

Hi everyone!
For today I have created a sweet little gift box that I want to show you. It´s not big but it can hold a bar of chocolate, gift cards or anything else that is fairly flat.


I used papers from Maja Design the Coffee in the Arbor Paper Stack, I think they have such a lovely summer feeling. I thought that it´s possible to write a greeting on the back if you want, so I left it undecorated.


Then I cut out leaves with Memory Box Slender Leaves die and adhered them on the box along with some other stuff from my stash.



Okay that´s all for me...wishing you all a happy and creative day!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Crafty Boots - Ribbon or Lace
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (Let´s Celebrate)
Make My Monday - Coffee or Tea
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - A Shaped Card or Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

Mrs Beez sa...

Beautiful box. There's something about berries and blue gingham that makes them perfect partners. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dee's Craft Room sa...

Beautiful gift box,lovely layout and those berries are mouth watering. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Zora sa...


What a cute box.Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with us at TTCRD this week and hope to se you again in our next challenge// Zora DT

Suzi B sa...

Such a pretty little box. Thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B xx DT

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS