Tags...

måndag 18 augusti 2014

Hi there!
It's been a few days since the last post here on the blog but I've been busy with other things, I hope, however, to be back now that the schools starts again and I get a little more time for my crafting:) In addition, I bought a new computer and you all know that it of course brings a lot of problems.


For today I've been playing around a bit with my stamps, heat embossing, stencils and Distress inks to make a few simple tags. Ready for any occasion, I like to have that.




As always thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs, Birgit

Entered Challenges:
Simon Monday - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and The Fox - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Masking and/or Stenciling
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Embossing

12 kommentarer:

~ginny sa...

Wonderful!! I love these tags Birgit! Great colors, great images and delightful designs! Well done indeed! Thank you so much for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
Challenge #85 - Anything Goes
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create

brenda sa...

Really stunning pieces of artwork Birgit.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Margik sa...

I really love those wonderful tags. Fantastic!
Mar

Chana Malkah sa...

Wonderful detail and elevation in the design of your tags! Very nicely done. Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Andrea Ockey Parr sa...

These tags are so beautiful! I love the colors you used and how you made them uncluttered, but very elegant and sophisticated. I adore how you used the white embossing to really make certain parts pop! I especially love how the splatters on the "Shine" tag turned out. Really lovely and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Unknown sa...

Oj vad fina Birgit. :)

Craftnut sa...

Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

Susan Hogan sa...

I'm in love! These are so creative. WOW. I agree with everything Andrea has so elegantly said. Thanks for sharing this with the Squirrel and the Fox.

Anonym sa...

Wow! These are stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Unknown sa...

absolutely gorgeous! I love these! great embossing-love the colurs and the images! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew embossing challenge! Irene DT xx

Guild Master Crystal sa...

STUNNING tags!!! I love them all. I really like the splatters on them.
Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Unknown sa...

Great tags!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew! I hope you can join us again for our current "Chalkboard" challenge!

Sheena
xxx

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS